Monday, January 25, 2010

Uh Oh

Dear Kula Kula Khomanee,
I'm more scared to be out of my relationship than stoked to be in it... That's a bad sign, right?
Anon


Oh, Dear:
I know better than anyone else what it's like to tread water because its more easier than gettin' outta the pool--ya like that metaphor, right?!?--but I think maybe you're writing me because you already know the answer. The most logical answer is that if you aren't havin' fun, aren't growing because of it, and don't think its going to go anywhere than maybe it's time to move on. Sometimes even people that have something great going on need to call it quits because there are differences between them (ambitions, priorities, opportunities) that runs so deep it's to the core...and nothing will change that. maybe i'm rambling. I'm not sure, think about what sacrifices you are making by sticking around And what opportunities that may come your way if you jump ship. If things end before it's all resentment and hellfire you have the chance to remain friends. my best to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment